Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the procedures and rules designed to protect the website, including without limitation, the following activities:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing", "crashing" or phishing.
- Sending unsolicited mail or e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user, or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Using the Ministry website in any form, in its name or capacity, to send unsolicited mail or post comments that are abusive, obscene, defamatory or libelous, or submitting any false or incomplete information in the Ministry name.
• Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. The Ministry website will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.